Sunday, July 4, 2010

Back to basics

I am ashamed to note that I haven't talked about Manly's public toilets. This is remiss of me. With my bladder, knowledge of where the public can legally relieve themselves is of utmost importance. And Manly is coming out tops. Loos all over the place. And they seem to always have toilet paper. I heart Manly and you should too.

I had dinner with Amanda and Greg on Friday night, fully intent on coming home at an early hour. I sort of did. If by early I meant 3pm the next afternoon. I'm not sure how but somehow soup and mulled wine morphed into sofa, Motown, tales of South America and a 6am crash out time. In my defence, their sofa is very comfortable. And their mulled wine most drinkable. And the walk home the next day completely cured the headache I had managed to pick up somewhere in the night.

However, Amanda did dream that she was punching me so, perhaps I shouldn't make a habit of falling asleep on their furniture. Perhaps this is where my headache came from.

No comments: