Monday, May 21, 2012

Ich bin ein jelly donut

Berlin and Jessa's birthday. So of course I turned up late (thanks Easyjet) and made her drink a fair bit of wine so she would wake up hungover on her actual birthday. Because I'm an awesome friend. The kind of friend that turns up with Jim Beam in a fancy fucking tin - yes, that's right - classy bourbon. It does exist.

And my wisdom teeth are trying to announce themselves. Again. For the 17th year running. Am dulling the pain with what is actually probably quite an obscene amount of chocolate. Am not sure sugar is what my teeth actually need right now, but it makes me feel better even if it doesn't make wearing jeans so comfy.

Why does one city feel better than another? Berlin wastes Oudenaarde, even without the giant cockerels.

No comments: