Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hugs not drugs

I am a hug whore. I'll take them where I can get them. So on Tuesday Nic and I went on a mission to get a very special hug. Hugs from Amma. She's hugged 28 million people and she knows her onions.

We waited three hours to get our hands on this woman. She's pretty good at what she does. People want to hug her badly. So we did. And it was indeed good. I may have cried. I really like hugs.

No job, no flat, but I got hugs. And sunshine. And a scab. But I'm ignoring that. And a bruise that won't go away. But I'm ignoring that too. And possibly a cold but I am giving that serious lack of attention.

1 comment:

Determinist said...

I laughed out loud. I have never heard of this Amma person, but have seen and loved the "free hugs" video on youtube. Worth it for all you hug whores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4